ABOUT ME:

I effin rock! I love to blog just for fun. (Ok, so I'm really a huge dork with no life. Hey, I get really bored at work!) I started this blog as a way to get my fix of shopping cravings, since I am always broke and can't actually go shopping. What can I say? “We're living in a material world, and I'm a material girl...” Then I found Kaboodle and became obsessed with that site. So, now this blog is just for whatever I feel like doing at the time. So if you find something interesting--great! Leave comments, subscribe, or make fun of me if you will. Whatev. And if you get the urge to spend some money, feel free to buy me all the presents you want. (JK. haha! ...but not really.)


Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Summer Without Jeans

Ah...thoughts of summer... finally my fashion sense shows because I'm not too cold to show a little style. But I'm stuck on the fact that my friend told me I wore jeans for a whole Summer once and never shorts or capris because I was too self conscious of my weight. Therefore, its February and I'm already thinking of what I'm going to wear once the weather gets warmer. I'm not comfortable showing off my thighs because they look like sausages in shorts! So, it'll probably have to be capris or skirts. Let's see what I can come up with...

For Camping Weekend I'll need comfy but cute and flattering. Nothing that clings too much in the heat because it can get warm during the day and while hiking. But at night it gets cold, so its all about the sweats and hoodies!



hmm...Having trouble finding bottoms!!

1 comment:

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

Just make sure you have the right body for shorts or capris. I think even if your body was hollywood ideal, some women just don't look good in shorts or capris. Unless they are custom made, more often than not they hit at the wrong length. You're probably better off with skirts or dresses.

Also, if you feel like wearing jeans, I say go for it!