ABOUT ME:

I effin rock! I love to blog just for fun. (Ok, so I'm really a huge dork with no life. Hey, I get really bored at work!) I started this blog as a way to get my fix of shopping cravings, since I am always broke and can't actually go shopping. What can I say? “We're living in a material world, and I'm a material girl...” Then I found Kaboodle and became obsessed with that site. So, now this blog is just for whatever I feel like doing at the time. So if you find something interesting--great! Leave comments, subscribe, or make fun of me if you will. Whatev. And if you get the urge to spend some money, feel free to buy me all the presents you want. (JK. haha! ...but not really.)


Monday, February 18, 2008

How Girly is Too Girly?

Ok, so I was surfing for more ideas to decorate my new apartment once I get it and I started wondering... I'm excited to be able to have all my favorite things and my favorite colors, showing my true personality and interests. But is it possible that it could be too much? I know I've heard tips for guys on how to decorate your home so as to attract the ladies and not give the wrong signals. But what about the ladies... what kind of signals are we sending? Here's a few looks I liked, but wondered... would he be intimidated by my overload of feminine colors and themes? I'm interested in how the male mind works with this sort of thing. Perhaps doing these in the bathroom and bedroom but leaving the other looks for the living and dining areas would balance it all out. ...when in doubt, do what YOU want. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks!

No comments: