ABOUT ME:

I effin rock! I love to blog just for fun. (Ok, so I'm really a huge dork with no life. Hey, I get really bored at work!) I started this blog as a way to get my fix of shopping cravings, since I am always broke and can't actually go shopping. What can I say? “We're living in a material world, and I'm a material girl...” Then I found Kaboodle and became obsessed with that site. So, now this blog is just for whatever I feel like doing at the time. So if you find something interesting--great! Leave comments, subscribe, or make fun of me if you will. Whatev. And if you get the urge to spend some money, feel free to buy me all the presents you want. (JK. haha! ...but not really.)


Friday, April 4, 2008

Rain & Rubber

I seem to be obsessed with rubber rain boots. I browse them online at least once a week. Spring should be well on its way now so we're bound to get some rain and I know I want a new pair of rain boots. But I can't seem to decide which ones I like best. I've narrowed it down to the following candidates.

No comments: