ABOUT ME:

I effin rock! I love to blog just for fun. (Ok, so I'm really a huge dork with no life. Hey, I get really bored at work!) I started this blog as a way to get my fix of shopping cravings, since I am always broke and can't actually go shopping. What can I say? “We're living in a material world, and I'm a material girl...” Then I found Kaboodle and became obsessed with that site. So, now this blog is just for whatever I feel like doing at the time. So if you find something interesting--great! Leave comments, subscribe, or make fun of me if you will. Whatev. And if you get the urge to spend some money, feel free to buy me all the presents you want. (JK. haha! ...but not really.)


Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My neverending Sweet Tooth

So, I'm trying to be good this week and eat right so I can drop a few pounds. I made steamed veggies and grilled chicken for dinner last night and ate the leftovers for lunch. But then I get to mid afternoon and I'm heading straight for the brownies in the kitchen. They're small, about 2 sq. inches. But they are so unbelievably good that I have to go back for more! I just had my 2nd one and I am so ready to go back in the kitchen. I have no willpower.

So...what do I want today? Gotta have sweet!!
Ok so the name of the bakery is a little off, but I stared at this picture of the cakes for at least 10 minutes this morning, salivating thanks to Oh Joy! blog. That must've been what put the sugary evil in my head in the first place!



These are just some really delicious looking treats. Where can I get these!? I might have to start baking when I get home instead of working out today.

No comments: